How To Create 40 Pieces Of Content In 1 Hour: So You Can Get Back To Client Work
Creating content is a HUGE part of running a service based business online. But sometimes we just skip over it on our to-do list each week. YOU MUST STOP (umm, me too!).
Why you ask?
1. Because content shows off your area of expertise and establishes you as an expert!
2. Content allows you to consistently get in front of your ideal client…and we all know when you’re front of mind you’re the first they call when they’re ready to hire.
3. When you create content quickly, it allows you to get back to what you love (more family time, more time to build your business, more time to work with clients, etc!)
This week I have the pleasure of interviewing Mariana Ruiz, a business coach for moms who are ready to break out of their 9-5 job!
In this interview, Mariana covers the strategy she uses to plan her content twice a year, how she creates 40 pieces of content from a single blog post or video, the tools she uses to keep organized and other little tips that make content creation quicker and on brand.
Also in this video we cover:
- The number one mistake that business owners make with their content and how to avoid it.
- How to save hours every week on content creation while remaining visible and showing up as an authority.
- Why repurposing content is good for your followers and how to approach it.
Once you’ve watched the training, comment below and let me know what you’re implementing right away!! Wanna catch more training’s like this? Join my Facebook community, Marketing Your Business Mastermind.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW