Are you struggling to find clients online
and generate a consistent income?
Do you feel overwhelmed at all of the information available on HOW to grow your business but have struggled to implement it and see results?
Is there a fear inside of you (egged on by procrastination and overwhelm) that asks you, not CAN you be successful at this venture…but WILL you?
If you’re ready to stop consuming free content and finally
have someone who is specifically there to:
✅Fill in your knowledge gaps
✅Give you an exact plan to reach your goals
✅Keep your butt in line when you get off track
Then keep reading.
You know you want to be:
→ Making a full-time income from your business (or creating passive income that you don’t have to work so hard for!)
→ Seeing transformations in the lives of your clients
→ Picking your kids up from school (or just there when they get home!)
→ Paying for luxuries, from your business income (vacation, private school, a house cleaner!)
→ Recognized as a leader in you industry and a peer with other top performers
So what’s it going to take to get there?
I work with brilliant, over-achieving women who can’t seem to get
out of their own way to build their business quickly enough.
Your future success in business can be a simple tweak coupled with an infusion of encouragement and accountability or maybe for you it’s a full blown you’re working without a strategy, you’re burning out quickly and need help staying on track + that dose of encouragement I mentioned earlier.
You can do this all on your own.
Yep, I said that.
You’re smart. You’re capable. You have skills.
What I’ve learned is that doing this on your own will take time, lots of hope and looong days.
- If you could fill your own knowledge gap, you would have done it already.
- If you could create a strategy and stick to it, you would have done it already.
- If being held accountable by business BFF’s worked, you’d already be soaring in your business.
Too many entrepreneurs focus on the wrong things (which leads to no results)
You can grow your business quickly WITHOUT always having to sell!
HERE IS HOW YOU’RE GOING TO GET THERE
1:1 coaching is a highly individualized process (that’s why it’s so powerful!). Rather than plug you into a pre-defined program, we’ll customize our 12 weeks together based on your business and your goals.
In our first session, we’ll create a 90-day marketing strategy for your business, break it down into pieces you can immediately implement and use to gain traction in your business. Then we’ll systematically go through the areas below to strengthen your business and solidify your marketing foundation.
There are 3-parts to this package:
- Marketing & Strategy
- Accountability To Reach Your Goals
- Encouragement (I’m your biggest cheerleader)
We may not cover all of the areas listed below, but this gives you an idea of types of content we may cover as it applies to you.
- Full Business Analysis – We go into lead magnets that convert, copy that speaks to your ideal client, a website that is easy to navigate, a description of what you do that is specific and connects with your ideal client and packages with tangible outcomes. This sets the foundation to build your business so you’re not building your castle in the sand.
- Marketing Strategy – once we know how you want to market your business and what your goals are, we work backwards to create a specific plan to get you there so you’re only focusing on what will get you to your goals.
- Client Generation – Until your calendar is fully booked, your focus should be on tasks that bring in new clients. We’ll plan out exactly what you’ll do day after day so you’re not looking at your lovely website while you wonder how you’re going to pay your bills.
- Content Creation – Content is a like a trail of breadcrumbs, it should always lead back to what you sell. We’ll focus hard on your content so that every piece ties in perfectly with what you sell, builds your authority and leads your ideal client to wanting more.
- Building A Community – Whether you’re a natural connector or struggle to build relationships online, building a community of peers and potential clients is key to your success.
You’ll accomplish more in your business in these 12 weeks, than you probably have in the last 6 months. Are you ready?!
Our time together will look something like this:
- We’ll do an initial (complimentary) 30 minute clarity call, so we can get to know each other and get super clear on your goals, needs and expectations.
- Once a week for 12-weeks, we’ll jump on the phone or Skype for 60 minutes to check on your progress, course adjust and work through any blocks that are holding you back.
- You’ll have reasonable access to me via email and chat throughout the week as questions, doubts and concerns pop up.
- If our calls are through Skype, you’ll also have available a recording of our call for you to reference later.
Are you ready for this?
I’m here for women who have done it on their own long enough and are ready to see results in their business.
Investing in yourself allows you to take control of your business for good.
What’s the investment?
3 payments of $1,000 or a discounted rate of 1 payment of $2,750
Click below to schedule a no-cost 30-minute consult. We’ll use this time to go over your goals, answer any questions you have, and make sure we’re a good fit.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE: Your 30-Minute Consult
Want in? Here’s what to do next:
- Click above and schedule your no-cost, 30 minute consult. We’ll discuss your goals, iron out any extra questions you have and make sure we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we both say yes to working together for the next 12 weeks, I’ll email you a link to purchase the package and reserve your spot.
- Finally you’ll receive a confirmation email along with a link to schedule all of our sessions, a pre-session survey and a new client contract.
This 12-week 1-1 coaching is for Coaches & Creatives who…
- Know who their target market is (or at least have a really good idea)
- Have been in business long enough to know what their business is and that they WANT a business
- Don’t need hand-holding and coddling but are ready to implement and get traction
- Understand how online business works and just need help pulling it all together
- Have at least one package or service ready to market