3 Tips for Getting Started With Facebook Live
Facebook Live and live streaming in general is all the rage right now…and it’s no surprise when you look at the power and impact of using video to build your brand and business.
I’ve been creating videos for the last 10 months and consistently get feedback from my audience that they love my energy, how personable I am, they can tell I know my stuff and ultimately they love the content that I’m putting out there for them.
Video is powerful. My audience knows me in a way that I could never convey just through the written word. Because even as I’m writing this now…you can’t see my personality, you can’t hear the inflection of my voice (which I can hear because I’m saying this to myself as I write, haha!) and you can’t see my face and know that my desire is to help women build their business not because of what it will do for me but because of the impact it will have on your family, your life and your finances.
Now…enough chit chat, because I’m a get to it kind of girl, let’s talk Facebook Live!
Let’s start with the basics of streaming through Facebook Live…how to actually go live.
- From your mobile device, click “status” (like you’re going to post)
- See the icons along the bottom (see picture blow)
- Choose the icon that looks like a person with a halo around their head (second in from the left)
- You’ll get a notification saying you’re going live, choose “continue”
- You’ll write the title of your live stream where it says “describe your live video”
- If you’re streaming from your personal page it will give you a drop down of which list to stream to
- Click “go live”!
Here are a few pictures to walk you through exactly what you’ll see:
If you don’t see the halo image there are few possibilities. You don’t have access to it from the page you’re trying to stream from. Try from your business page, your personal page or your group. If you still don’t have access, make sure your Facebook app is up to date…and if you STILL don’t have access, there is a chance it just hasn’t rolled out to your country yet.
Next lets dig into the next level of how to use Facebook Live…
In this video, I share:
- Where to stream your FB Live for the best reach & impact
- The basics of great video…without special equipment (lighting, sound & positioning)
- The power of your headline and a formula for writing attention getting headlines
Once you’ve watched the training, comment below and let me know what you’re implementing right away!! Wanna catch more training’s like this? Join my Facebook community, Marketing Your Business Mastermind.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THIS TRAINING